Sunday, October 11, 2015

Learning about Design companies


In the middle of the very last day of pulling together our Coral rebranding presentation, for an hour and a half we were allocated to different groups to make a quick presentation on the design brand we were given, which was Elmwood!

I really loved their branding/product packaging as they use quite bold colours and elements of design which I like to do which we haven't had a proper chance to do yet, and I can see why they are the No1 Brand Design Consultancy! We were very speedy in gathering research, and I looked at their style and why they were so contemporary. This is due to the fact if a company seeks you out to rebrand something completely and make it new, it has to be modern and current, as this is why they would want to change it! Learnt a lot about the other companies too as you can see in my notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment