Sunday, November 19, 2017

Contacting collectives for Case Studies

Girl Gang Collectives and many more reached out on Instagram unfortunately did not reply, and at a networking event attended I did not get a chance to speak to them properly and they said they would give me some responses if I messaged but must be very busy.


Girls That Gig have invited me along to an event to network, as there are a lot of female collectives attending so that is very soon, which I can hopefully get some case studies to support my writing for!

Lippy mag at University Of Leeds, which I have blogged about in the past in the hopes of meeting messaged me asking me to come to their launch to meet them in which I can hopefully get some stories. Although it is a magazine, the style is quite zine aesthetic and they will have other links.

She Does Digital were recommended to me at a networking event for statistics. Although I visited these sites statistics are never fully accurate and different geographically and often not updated so these will not be used.

Therefore, there are two network events coming up soon which I will go to investigate and try and obtain quotes and information for the writing piece from collectives and female creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment